If you’ve never been on a cruise before, you are likely to have lots of questions about it. How do I get to the ship from the airport? Are meals included? What do I have to pay for while I am on the cruise? These are all great questions and we’ve got the answers for you!
What’s Included in your Prize Package*:
*Prize Packages vary from state to state
- 5-night privately-chartered cruise for two onboard Royal Caribbean® Majesty of the Seas®
- Round Trip airfare for two to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Deluxe hotel accommodations for two for the night before cruise departure
- Ground transportation from the airport to the hotel, from hotel to port and port to the airport for departure
- $250 ship credit per room for onboard purchases
- All meals onboard the ship**
- VIP Concert Experiences Featuring Kenny Loggins and World Classic Rockers!
- Plus, EVERY POWER CRUISE WINNER WILL HAVE A CHANCE AT $250,000 IN ONBOARD CASH PRIZES!
- Two lucky winners will sail away with $50,000 in cash!
**Meals in main dining room; room service and specialty restaurants are not included
What is not included: Airport/departure taxes; cost of passport and visas; taxes; baggage fees; beverage packages; laundry; phone calls; personal items; meals outside of main dining area onboard ship; and health, accident or travel protection plans.
- How is my airfare booked? Flight Arrangements
- How will my hotel for pre or post cruise be booked? Hotel Bookings
- Where is the port located? Direction to Port
- What do I have to pay for while I am on the cruise? Personal expenses such as photos, souvenirs & island excursions, sodas, bottled water or alcoholic beverages or any other extra activities that you may choose to participate in on the ship (i.e casino and spa) or on shore that require a fee. However, you will have $250 ship credit to use at your discretion.
- What should I pack? Whatever you wear at home that you are comfortable in is what you can wear when on onboard. You should wear comfortable, casual attire; no need for the more formal attire, but feel free to bring some if you choose. Don’t forget your bathing suit and the sunscreen!
- Is there a gym on the ship? Yes, there is a state of the art fitness center onboard. Stay in shape with your favorite workout equipment including treadmills, ellipticals and free weights or even yoga, pilates and spinning.
- Do I need a passport? The U.S. Government states that all our U.S. citizens have a valid passport when traveling on any cruise. If you are a non-US citizen, you are responsible for knowing what type of Visa/Identification is required for travel.
- HOWEVER, you may sail with either a valid passport, proof of citizenship and a valid government-issued photo I.D. (driver’s license with a photo), or any other WHTI compliant document.
- Proof of Citizenship examples include:
*State certified U.S. birth certificate
*Original certificate of U.S. naturalization
*Original certificate of U.S. citizenship
- What time do we have to be on the ship? Due to new government regulations requiring cruise lines to submit final departure manifests at least 60 minutes prior to sailing guests are requested to complete Online Check-in no later than 3 days prior to their cruise. If you do not complete Online Check-in 3 days prior, you will be required to complete this process at the pier at least two hours prior to the published sailing time. Please note: All guests must be checked-in and onboard the ship no later than 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time or you will not be permitted to sail.
- What do you do when the ship is in port? There are a host of shore excursions that you can choose from. You can sign up onboard, or sign up online before you travel. If you stay onboard, you can relax by the pool, read a book or just hang out.
- Will I get seasick? Chances are you will not. However, if you tend towards motion sickness, you can purchase something over the counter or see your doctor before you go.
- Still have more questions? Call us at 844-383-8615.